All potential vendors applying for a space at super jersey comic expo must agree to the terms below, outlined on this page.
Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and save the Events at Bell Works and Super Jersey Comic Expo and KHC Events LLC and all their employees and agents harmless against all claims, losses and damages to person or property, governmental charges and or fines and attorney fees arising out of or caused by exhibitor’s installation, removal, occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof. Exhibitors agree to hold harmless the Super Jersey Comic Expo and any of its production partners from loss or damage of merchandise or injury sustained during attendance at its events.
The Super Jersey Comic Expo takes no responsibility for items lost or stolen: it is up to vendors to carry insurance for their goods.
Payment in full is due when application is sent back as approved.
Spaces will be on a first come first served basis.
We cannot & will not hold ANY space without payment IN FULL.
Exhibitor Cancelation Refunds:
-Before January 21, 2020 Exhibitor will receive full refund
-Between January 21, 2020 and February 21, 2020 Exhibitor will receive half refund
-Cancelations after February 21, 2020 will not be refunded.
No Exhibitor can have any item(s) in the aisle space of the convention floor at any time during show hours.
Any damage to the facility NOT reported to the Super Jersey Comic Expo and/or Events at Bell Works staff before 10:00AM EST on the morning of the show (3/21/20), will completely be the responsibility of the exhibitor occupying the space; and said exhibitor will be held personally responsible for said damage.
Load in will begin Saturday 3/21/20 at 6:00 am and run until 9:45 am unless you are otherwise updated.
The Super Jersey Comic Expo has the right to remove any offensive material displayed.
No nudity is to be displayed at any Exhibitor’s table.
Sale of weapons is strictly prohibited.
The tables you purchase are for your use ONLY.
NO SUBLETTING and/or RESELLING of tables will be allowed.
NEGATIVE ATTITUDES WILL GET YOU TOSSED!
Super Jersey Comic Expo only allows the sale of licensed merchandise at its events.
Exhibitors are responsible for the legality of the items they sell, as well as government and/or tax licenses, and insurance. (See Anti-Bootleg policy below)
All exhibitors must be packed up and all products and materials owned by said dealer must be entirely removed from the convention space by 9:00 PM EST on Saturday March 21st. Booths will not be refunded unless event is cancelled.
Please be advised that the sale and display of any merchandise (including but not limited to video tapes, DVD’s, CD’s and artist’s renderings in any form or format) shall only be allowed where the merchandise has been packaged by an approved license holder for the property(s) depicted and does not violate the rights of the rights-holder to the property(s) depicted, including and in respect to copyright and trademark. Vendors may be asked to provide documentation establishing such packaging, authorization, and authenticity; and must be prepared to produce it upon request. The Super Jersey Comic Expo does not permit the sale of “BOOTLEG” or unauthorized merchandise at our shows.
The undersigned applies for the space at the above event and encloses payment herein.
THE EXHIBITOR UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES AS FOLLOWS AND AS SET FORTH BY THE SUPER JERSEY COMIC EXPO AND EVENTS AT BELL WORKS.
1. Super Jersey Comic Expo will determine the assignment of space. Special requests will be accommodated when possible.
2. Upon receipt of EXHIBITOR’S application and payment, Super Jersey Comic Expo will assign space on a first paid, first serve basis. If EXHIBITOR is denied space for any reason, Super Jersey Comic Expo will immediately return payment & neither party shall have any further rights or obligations of liabilities with regards to the other.
3. No dismantling of your booth permitted until event has ended at 6 PM Saturday. Aisles must be kept clear for safe access during event.
4. EXHIBITOR agrees to comply with all local, state and federal laws including the collection of sales tax.
5. Super Jersey Comic Expo and Events at Bell Works are not responsible for the safety of any EXHIBITOR, its property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury or damage by fire, accident or any other cause, and EXHIBITORS assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit of exhibitors or their property. EXHIBITORS shall indemnify and hold Super Jersey Comic Expo, Events at Bell Works, KHC Events and their affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitor’s presence in the indoor expo spaces or parking areas during the lease term of the show.
7. If EVENT is cancelled by Super Jersey Comic Expo for any reason, our sole responsibility to EXHIBITOR is to return any payments paid by EXHIBITOR, and neither shall have any further rights, obligations or liabilities to the other.
8. No refunds due to weather, absenteeism or any other reason.
9. NO TAPE OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED ON FLOORS OR ANY PART OF THE VENUE